Sunday, December 4, 2022

Dresser Tv Stand, Entertainment Center With Fabric Drawers, Media Console Table

black dresser entertainment center

I bought one from Home Depot to use with our air compressor and had terrible luck with it. Could you tell me a bit more about the Harbor Freight one you have? I have a Harbor Freight right around the corner from me.

The tabletop is made of solid rough mango wood, which is a hardwood with ... This trendy TV cabinet adds an industrial style to your interior. This TV stand is made of solid rough mango wood, which is a hardwood with dense grains. Rough mango wood has the strength to bear the weight, and als ... Furinno Econ Home Living TV entertainment stands are designed to fit in your space, style and fit on your budget. The main material, medium density composite wood, is made from recycled materials of rubber trees.

Antique-finished green dresser

This post gives me hope that one day when I have a few days to spare it can end up looking pretty good actually. I went yesterday to our local Salvation Army Store and found a dresser I thought I could transform into a TV stand. I started skimming through, but then – WAIT!!

Use a sanding block on the drawer fronts and for tight spaces. I did have to patch a handful of nail holes with wood filler, so I used some wood filler and sanded the patches when the filler dried. Then, I sanded done the spot where the decorative thing was. I painted the entire piece, including the inside of the new cubbies, in “Bedford” from Fusion Mineral Paint. After two coats, I put a flat, top coat on it to seal it. Since I was missing an entire row of drawers, I had to get creative.

artisan solid wood

Keep in mind you can buy new pulls for all the drawers if you’d like. The first thing we did was take the rungs off of the top row of shelves. Then, we cut thin plywood to make a base and added wood to the sides of where each drawer was. This gave it a cubby look with three separate spaces.

This cool, industrial-style TV cabinet will make a practical as well as decorative addition to your home. Its large and sturdy top is ideal for placing your TV, router, multimedia appliances or for displaying decora ... The Greenview Collection features solid wood furniture with rustic and refined industrial details and finishes. Wall Unit TV Stand - Gives the "built in" look Sliding Barn Doors on tv console Solid ...

Industrial Furniture Armoire / Bedroom Furniture / Storage / Entertainment Center

I love a good dresser turned entertainment center transformation and Lindsay, yours is great! I have one on my workbench queue too but not nearly as nice a piece as yours. So, I decided to turn the top row of missing drawers into cubbies. That way, it could still be used as a dresser, but it would also make a great modern entertainment center. If you're looking to add a classic touch of industrial charm to your interior decor, this solid rough mango wood and iron TV cabinet is here!

black dresser entertainment center

I decided not to seal it with Polycrylic like I did with the sewing machine cabinet. And after using the dresser TV stand for almost 8 years, the paint is still holding up. While I was pulling stuff off of the dresser I figured I might as well pull off the decorative thing on the bottom. I’m back today to show you how I turned the $50 Craigslist dresser into a fancy schmancy dresser TV stand for our living room. It easily holds our flat screen TV and all of our other home theater electronics. I’m a firm believer of “one man’s trash is another man’s treasure” so “trash pick” often.

Antique dresser

To minimize brush strokes, I used Valspar ultra white paint conditioned with Floetrel. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. This wooden TV cabinet adds an industrial style to your bedroom and living room!

You’re going to have to measure your dresser to determine what size of wood you get for the top shelf. Just stumbled onto your blog today and loved looking at all your re-do’s. I will definitely add your blog to the list of blogs I read. In that same post, I also noticed that you painted the dresser with a sprayer. Me and the sprayer have not been good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment